Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Broken Flower....!

The Broken Flower...!
I once was a blossoming flower, fresh, alive and standing tall.
Then someone came along, who did not like me for what I was, and decided to make me fall!
Subtly they worked at first to bare my beautiful soul, one petal at a time they picked while working on their goal.
Along the way two others, who wanted to see me gone, helped pick off each petal until they thought that they had won.
I struggled when I realized the goal that they had in mind, but by then the constant destroying meant I had no strength to find!
They saw my feeble attempt to rise, petal-less and bruised.
So, they stomped upon my weakened stem, not once, nor twice but many times, determined to see me lose.  
Satisfied now that my beauty was broken down all covered in their dirt, they were satisfied and rubbed their hands as they had done their work.
No longer was I a blossoming flower, fresh, alive and standing tall...
all that I had been before was gone and there no more!
The Sun, saddened so by this soul destroying act, mentioned it the rain who along with her worked together, to help me rise again.
As... one of the world's children had fallen far and deep - She might not want to live again but rather curl up and weep.
So... together they surrounded me and gave me all their love.
The Sun radiated out warm and hope, while the rain fell gently down, from above. 
Warm sunshine fell upon my stem, the rain nourished my inner soul... kindness and compassion played their part completing this cherished role.
There was that smallest part of me, a shoot, which had survived, and even though it struggled I could not seem to rise...
But, the Sun and Rain's encouragement gave me the strength to live, as, they bought my shoot so alive and taught me how to give!
Each inch I grew I become refreshed and began to be renewed...
my soul, my heart and... my life reflected a new hue!
Standing tall once again a beautiful flower blossomed again,
her once broken heart and soul was now on the mend.
Ruth Anne Caukwell
Bullying is NOT OKAY - it can and does destroy...
Check out my blog on bullying:-
---------------------------------
My first inspirational book - 'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey', (Published in 2016 by Balboa Press) is available world wide.  It is available from Balboa and Amazon but check out my website as well for further sites and shops. 
and Amazon
My inspirational blog – RuAnCa   http://ruanca.blogspot.co.nz
My Tumblr page - http://ruanca.tumblr.com/
My inspirational facebook page - www.facebook.com/ruthannecaukwell
World Wide Branding – VIP member - http://www.worldwidebranding.com/Ruth%20Anne-Caukwell

No comments:

Post a Comment