Friday 22 January 2016

'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey' - Books Go Social

Have a look at my webpage regarding my book, "Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey" - promoting the e-book version (Kindle) (available also on Amazon.com and Balboapress.com in e-book and large paperback versions)!



I hope that you take a journey with me and start on your journey of finding your authentic self as you are, dear Reader, the one main character in my book and it is, you yourself, who is the most important person to the whole story, as, the information contained within the story is for you to read, contemplate and utilize for your own life if you choose to!

love

Ruth Anne Caukwell​



'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey' - Books Go Social: How this book came to be written I wrote this book from my inspirational blog, RuAnCa.blogspot.co.nz, which I started in January 2015, after I had gone through a soul-destroying period of adult bullying, one from which I thought I would never recover. Time and support did heal me, though, and because of these experiences, I learned …




No comments:

Post a Comment