Monday 9 May 2016

Three months on...!

Three months on...!
It is three months since my first inspirational book - 'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey' - has been published (by Balboa Press, part of Louise Hay Publishing House)...
'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey' is a book which entwines a collection of inspirational thoughts with a sequence of workbook entries (Ten chapters of inspirational words followed but a ten chapter Workbook relating to the previous chapters, plus, Reading Group questions for discussion). By spending time sharing the musings and then reviewing one’s own life, the reader of this guide for life’s journey can set out with determination to discover life’s deep truths.
 Musings of a Blogger shares the story of a boy who sees a butterfly struggling to emerge from its chrysalis. Desiring to help it, he releases the butterfly, only to discover that the struggle to break free is what gives strength to the butterfly’s wings. Absent the struggle, the butterfly is too weak to fly. The workbook gives shape to one’s struggle, serving to build strength so that one may fly gloriously like a healthy butterfly.
By sharing this journey with the author, you can discover the truth about your own life and the source of your strength. As she writes, “Walking alongside others instead of totally relying on them allows you to become strengthened. It allows you to become who you really are, able to find your authentic self and fly free. It allows you to be who you were meant to be!”
 My book is written in love and hope that you will start on a Journey - one where you will find your Authentic Self -
"Your journey will consist of many small steps and not one giant one—so step forwards in confidence and with courage towards your future."
 Ruth
---------------------------------------
I wish to thank the following people for making my Journey over these last few months one of excitement and belief in my work and.... due to that are making it possible for me to continue writing.  Your support and faith in me during these three months will always be treasured:-
My Mum, Marie Caukwell - my most ardent follower and supporter, so full of faith in my abilities - love you mum and thank you;
My sister Kathy and her partner Joliene - always positive and would have me selling millions of copies (yes, yes... YES!);
John Dunne - the first person to 'promote' my book on radio (Breeze) - John thank you for 'taking the chance' with a newbie and, for becoming my friend too!;
Bruce Brownhill - my Aussie friend and most ardent follower - thank you Bruce for your continued friendship and belief in my work;
Vince (my Aussie rep!!) and Helen - my very best friends who have never faulted in their belief, support and love - miss you both lots and wish you were here in Christchurch!;
My amazing Twitter followers (6192 at this stage), some of whom have become my on-line friends - thank you so much for your support, likes and re-tweets as without you my work would not be exposed to the world!;
My facebook friends - wow love what you post and appreciate those of you who re-post my work and about my book
and to those who have brought my book - thank you for choosing to take the chance to change!
------------------------------------
you can purchase my book - either an E-BOOK or the LARGE PAPERBACK - ON-LINE from many on-line sites including:-
and Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/
Check my website for more on-line stores and physical bookstores p;lus, you can buy from me - My website – http://ruanca.caukwell.com
I write an inspirational blog – RuAnCa   http://ruanca.blogspot.co.nz
My Tumblr page - http://ruanca.tumblr.com/
My inspirational facebook page - www.facebook.com/ruthannecaukwell
World Wide Branding – VIP member - http://www.worldwidebranding.com/Ruth%20Anne-Caukwell
Top Female Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs

No comments:

Post a Comment