Monday 9 May 2016

A letter to the World...!

A letter to the World...!
Dear World,
today I took a trip as I wanted to have a look at you and see how you are going but... what I saw made me so sad.
drove through the city and what did I see.... a broken city with slums, homeless, sad and depressed people wandering the streets while busy cars zipped past the occupants so intent on their destiny!
boarded a boat to sail the seas and what did I see... an island of rubbish floating on top (but how deep did it go?); a dolphin tangled in a line and hardly alive. The bloom on the ocean looked red in the sunset while the nets of the fishermen were only half full.  
I landed on the sand but there, lying on the sand, were whales beached and birds covered in oil... I could not look and held my head in my hands but could smell something burning so had to re-look - I saw the fires blazing away in the distance and was suddenly afraid to tread the worn path but I did...!
I saw a city in flames with men, women and children barely alive as the smoldering ruins of a once proud civilization were burnt and useless.  I walked on in a trance as those dead and dying were lying on the streets - bullet holes and bomb wounds were the cause of this catastrophe!
I had to leave as I could not stand the pain, the suffering the injustice so I boarded a plane for some relief!
High in the skies I sighed a let myself relax, I felt safe and ready to sleep but then... some people started waving guns, yelling out loud and ready to shoot! As I looked through the window in panic, to the sky, I saw a mushroom cloud, a plume of smoke and the earth being undone.
I could only close my eyes in reservation and ask myself Why? 
But then, in my question I began to see...
among the broken-ness, sadness and depression there was a true glimmer of hope as...
A Philanthropist planning on a rebuild of a slum was organizing this to happen while donating his/her money..
A man and a lady handing out clothes and food on the street - her outstretched arms marked with healed 'track scars' and,  his face ravaged by time...
A busy car stopping so that a waiting man in a wheelchair could cross the street then wow... there was a man who halted the traffic so some ducklings could go to their mum...
Then I saw a flotilla of ships working to recycle that rubbish (a huge job but hey it was a start) and calling for assistance through their on-line site...
There in the distance a fishing boat was winding in the line as the freed dolphin started swimming to meet his mate...
The polluted water was being cleaned by some amazing company who were working with factories to 'clean-up' it's act...
I then saw on the beach a huge crowd of people keeping those whales cool with water, waiting for the tide so as to guide them back to their home, and yes, those oil covered birds were being lovingly being cleaned...
The city ablaze was still blazing away but the Red Cross and volunteers began to arrive en-masse, administering to the pain and suffering and to help heal the hurts...
High in the sky those people with guns were overcome by the bravery of some unsung heroes and...
the mushroom cloud with it's plume of smoke did not happen for just in time the perpetrator realized and pulled his hand from the button!
Oh YES there are terrible and horrible things that occur in our world, but, within the sadness and ruin of despair there are those who are faithful in their belief of human kind, so, give of themselves and yes give again and again as...
Where there is darkness there is light!
Where there is Ying there is Yan and where there is death their is life!
Where there is pain only happiness can come next as, if we look it is there with us all, so... do not give up nor lose faith that life will fall, instead...
find the hope, for it is there within us and, if we believe and act with kindness and love, our world can be healed and held in the hands of those who care!
---------------------------------------
I write an inspirational blog – RuAnCa   http://ruanca.blogspot.co.nz
and have the following:-
My Tumblr page - http://ruanca.tumblr.com/
My inspirational facebook page - www.facebook.com/ruthannecaukwell
World Wide Branding – VIP member - http://www.worldwidebranding.com/Ruth%20Anne-Caukwell
Top Female Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs
My first inspirational book - 'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey', (Published in 2016) is available through Balboa Press:-
and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment