Saturday 26 March 2016

Portrait of a Lady...!

Portrait of a Lady...!
Recently I heard a man say that he only knew one woman who was a real lady...!
I was offended, because...
I myself am a real lady who respects her own self worth and acts accordingly!
I know many women who too, are ladies - my mother is definitely one of them and instilled in me the value of having manners; self respect both for myself and others and; to appreciate the difference in everyone and... accept who they are!
Being a true lady is not having money, being beautiful or being the 'belle of the ball'!
Being a true lady is...
 valuing and knowing your self worth and that of others,
having a truthful, kind and gentle spirit and... asking for and giving respect!
These are the attributes of a lady!
-------------------------------------
I do not need to be stronger or more capable than you nor,
do I need to prove just who I am to you.
I am a precious soul and a nurturer of life - the one holds who the future and tomorrows of life.
I am a one who is just as important as you but in a different way -
I think,
I feel,
I have aspirations and,
I am alive  just as you, so...
open your eyes and see me for who and what I am.
I am a woman and a LADY too!

I write an inspirational blog – RuAnCa   http://ruanca.blogspot.co.nz
and have the following:-
My Tumblr page - http://ruanca.tumblr.com/
My inspirational facebook page - www.facebook.com/ruthannecaukwell
World Wide Branding – VIP member - http://www.worldwidebranding.com/Ruth%20Anne-Caukwell
Top Female Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs
My first inspirational book - 'Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for Your Life's Journey', (Published in 2016) is available through Balboa Press:-
and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment