Monday 15 February 2016

Rheema Radio Interview about my Bullying

Rheema Radio Interview about my Bullying
Today I had a radio interview on Rheema Media with John Peachey (Mornings with John Peachey - weekdays, 10am - 1.00pm) discussing:-
my adult bullying, what led to the writing of my inspirational blog - http://ruanca.blogspot.co.nz/ - and my subsequent Inspirational Book - "Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for You Life's Journey"
Check on the link below to hear my story and find out about my book!
http://rhema.co.nz/shows-djs/mornings/item/7613-blogging-about-bullying
----------------------------------------------------------------
Many of my followers have asked for a bit more information about my book so please read below and find out more:-
1.Where this book take place:
My book takes place in the ‘here and now’ of each readers life as it is written for them to be inspired to work towards and find their authentic self!
2. The main characters in my book are, and why are they important to the story:
There is only one main character in my book and it is, each reader themselves, thus… it is the reader themselves who is the most important person to the whole story, as, the information contained within the story is for them to read, contemplate and utilize for their own life.
The story is really each reader’s story… the story of their life if they choose it!
3. This book will appeal to readers, because:
My book will appeal to readers because contained within its pages is hope! Hope in the fact that each reader will learn something about their inner self. They will gain knowledge (and the tools) on how to go forwards in their life. They will, if they choose too, gain an insight on how to overcome and start on a journey of self-discovery – one of learning about themselves and their authenticity.
The two concepts running through my book (‘The Hexagon of Life’ and the Parable of the Butterfly) will open up new ideas for the reader to contemplate and work with – these concepts are new to many but realistic and easy to apply to one’s life!
4. My book is relevant in today’s society, because:
People in today’s society have to face so much due to the fact that life is so busy, stressful and can sometimes be a frightening world to live in. This effects people in many ways and will emerge as fears, anxiety, depression, sadness, loneliness and loss of hope – so much so that they look for answers outwardly not realizing that the answer they seek is found within themselves…!
 My book with its inspirational words and work book will give readers the opportunity, and tools, to look within themselves and find some answers!
5. The subjects currently trending in the news that relates to my book are:
One just needs to turn on the television, read the newspaper and look online to see how the world and the way it is, can, and does, affect people both in the physical and mental sense so much so that people are looking for answers! The answers can be varied and are many, including many self-help and inspirational materials! My book is inspirational but it goes further in that it is also a self-help book – there are tools to work with (user friendly, practical and obtainable) as well as words to read and absorb – it will be an answer for many and open their eyes as to how, if they choose to, can overcome and lead a great, happy and fulfilled life!
6. What makes my book different from other books like it?
My book contains information which will make a difference in people’s life and incorporates two amazing themes - ‘The Hexagon of Life’ and ‘The Parable of the Butterfly’ – which will open up new opportunities for people to look at their lives in an alternative way.  The workbook can be worked through at a person’s own pace, in privacy or within a Reading Group (if so chosen). 
The book is user friendly – easy to understand and has the two themes (The Hexagon of Life and The Parable of the Butterfly) running through it allowing the reader to identify a parallel between their personal life (the hexagon of their own life) and that of nature (the butterfly and the chrysalsis).
The book is written from my own personal experience and from the heart and, brings a variety of concepts together which many other books do not, such as:-
Dreams, Stoppers, Fear, Change, Self-Esteem, Challenging thought patterns, Loneliness and Hope, Happiness and, choices, Chances and Changes.
The inspirational chapters (ten), workbook (ten chapters) and subsequent ‘Reader’s Questions’ allows the reader freedom of choice to choose how, who, when and what they want to work on.  It gives the reader the choice to be inspired and to inspire others!  Also at the end there is a ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ for readers to fill out and frame once they have read and worked through the book – this is to encourage readers to continue on their journey of life seeking and learning about
7. What I want readers to take away from your writing is:
I want readers to realize that life is not hopeless… that no matter what issue/s overwhelm us there is always an answer – we just need to look for it and we can!  I want my readers to realize that hey yes, they can ask for help from others… and should do if they need too but, ultimately, it is up to each of us individually to find, and use, one’s own inner strength to overcome – just like the butterfly in the chrysalis we need the struggle of life to realize and know where our strength lies and when we do we will start on a journey of finding out who we really are – we will find our authentic self!
Come walk alongside me and start on the path to finding your authentic self!
Musings of a Blogger is available from:-
Musings of a Blogger - Inspirational Thoughts for You Life's Journey" - (the large paperback format)is available in New Zealand for purchase from:-
1. the Author (Ruth Anne Caukwell) - contact me through any of my internet sites or my business email:- ruancablogspot@hotmail.com
2. Merrivale Paper Plus (Merivale) - 64 3 964 3836
3. Piccadilly Bookstore (Avonhead) - 64 3 358 4835
4. Mark Bowen (at his private clinic) - 0800 581 481
5. Emma's at Oxford (Oxford) - 64 21 667 362
My inspirational blog – RuAnCa   http://ruanca.blogspot.co.nz
and have the following:-
My Tumblr page - http://ruanca.tumblr.com/
My inspirational facebook page - www.facebook.com/ruthannecaukwell
World Wide Branding – VIP member - http://www.worldwidebranding.com/Ruth%20Anne-Caukwell

No comments:

Post a Comment